LABRLS




Sunday, November 16, 2014

CINNAMON ROLLS

Cinnamon Rolls Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com


My family really  missed my yeast bread that I have regularly served during weekend. Although have baked all type of yeast bread but not this Cinnamon Rolls made from scratch.

This is no fail recipe, it can be made with or without egg.  If you prefer them with egg, reduce the milk to 3/4 cup and add an egg.  The rest, follow the same recipe below.

You can add more to the dough like nuts,  raisins or just leave them simple. Feel free to ice these Cinnamon Rolls but we love them without it.

Cinnamon Rolls Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

Cinnamon Rolls Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com


CINNAMON ROLLS
Yield :  12 rolls

2.5 cups all purpose flour
1.5 tablespoon sugar
1.5 teaspoon instant yeast
3/4   tsp salt
3 tablespoon butter softened
1 cup warm milk
*  If adding  an egg, reduce milk to 3/4 cup

FILLING

1/4 cup butter melted
1/4 cup brown sugar
1.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl

Cinnamon Rolls Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com


DIRECTIONS

METHOD FOR  ROLLS

Place flour and yeast in a mixing bowl.

Combine  butter , milk, sugar and salt in a separate bowl, stir well.

Now add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients, forms into soft dough using a mixer or by hand.

Transfer dough onto floured surface and knead by hand until smooth for 10 minutes.

Place dough  into oiled and covered bowl, let rise until double for 1.5 hours.

Punch dough down, roll out dough into rectangle about 10 x 14 in.

Brush  the dough with  softened butter leaving  1 in bare edge along one long side.  Spread filling evenly over the dough . 

Starting with long edge, roll up dough into a tight cylinder, pinch seams to seal.  

Using sharp knife, equally cut into 1 in thick slice.  Place  dough, seam side down  in a baking  pan. Let sit for 45 minutes, towards the end of rising time, heat the oven @ 190 C.

Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown, transfer onto rack to cool. 


Cinnamon Rolls Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com


Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /     YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  /  GOOGLE+ / TWITTER

34 comments:

Sangeetha Nambi said...

Super perfect

Anonymous said...

wow dear rolls are looking just awesome, i shall try your rolls soon.. i was looking for the recipe

Angie's Recipes said...

They are one of the best breakfast treats!

Suja Manoj said...

Perfect breakfast treat,looks so yummy

Easyfoodsmith said...

I am bookmarking this recipe straight away. I have been wanting to use a tried and tested recipe and the fact that I can make it eggless sounds great since I have pure vegetarians in the family.

Catherine said...

WHat a great way to start the day with a good cup of coffee. Catherine

Julie said...

cute n beautiful!

Anu Yalo said...

Perfect rolls melt in mouth

Winnie said...

WOWWWW
These look incredible !!!
I can smell the wonderful aroma of the cinnamon - and I loooooooove cinnamon.
Definitely worth pinning

Sooriya said...

Baked to perfection...bookmarked!

Katerina said...

Your cinnamon rolls look absolutely perfect and so tasty!

Jess said...

These look so amazing! :)

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

B is 4 said...

We've always just used ready-made cinnamon rolls but would love to make our own. I love the idea of adding more to it. Pinning and will be trying this soon, thanks!

Unknown said...

lovely! I welcome u to my event
wedding anniversary cakes & events!
Plz hop over & link ur recipes :)

Karren Haller said...

I love the simple recipe. I used to make these all the time, in fact a weekly treat, with only 2 of us, we just cant eat them all. Thanks for sharing the recipe on Oh My Heartsie Girl this week
Have a great day!!

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

Your rolls look perfect my friend, I would be happy to eat them every morning :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

MummaWalker said...

OMG! I love cinnamon rolls! I am pinning this for when the diet is off (like next month for Christmas!). Thanks for sharing to my link up (http://tinyurl.com/ReviewLinky001) Hope you'll come back next week!

Michal said...

Thank you for the recipe! It looks great!

naleśniki said...

I bet this is so good! These flavors are perfection!

Katherines Corner said...

ahh homemade cinnamon rolls! perfect. Thank you for sharing this yumminess at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Watch for your feature on Monday ♥

Maria said...

Thanks for sharing this simple by yummy rolls! at Fabulous Friday Party
Thanks
Maria

Carole said...

These look delicious! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from Small Victories Sunday linkup.

NitkaDesign said...

I make similar cinnamon rolls but I add some apples and rosins. They are even better!
Greetings:-)

Unknown said...

When I see recipes like this, I want to wake up early and make them for my family! I am a lazy bum though and don't get up early! I wonder if they would like cinnamon rolls for dessert? Thanks for sharing this at the This is How We Roll Link party! See you on Thursday

Debi said...

These look absolutely delicious. Thanks for sharing! I am visiting from Thursdays Favorite Things Blog Hop.

Unknown said...

The rolls look yummy I will try the recipe. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

The Invisible Insomniac said...

oh my goodness, these look s neat and perfect

Donna @ Modern on Monticello said...

Cinnamon rolls are such great comfort foods at any time. Thanks for sharing a great recipe. #HomeMattersParty

Joanne said...

I think cinnamon rolls are my favorite breakfast cheat! Nothing beats a warm cinnamon roll. Pinned.

April J Harris said...

Your Cinnamon Rolls look wonderful, Nora! What a delicious treat! They are perfect for the cooler fall days to come (or any day really).
Thank you for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party Community. I’m featuring this post at the party this week. Hope to ‘see’ you there! Take care, stay well, and I wish you a wonderful week!

NCSue said...

Yum they look tasty.
Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/01/some-seasonal-memories.html

Helen at the Lazy Gastronome said...

Those are beautiful cinnamon rolls!! Thanks for sharing this great post at the Lazy Gastronome's What's for Dinner party - I love to see what you have to bring. Have a wonderful week.

Claire Justine said...

These look so yummy. I love Cinnamon Rolls.

Hoping over from Inspire Me Monday, Link-up.

Donna @ Modern on Monticello said...

Cinnamon rolls are always a good idea. Thanks for sharing another delicious recipe. #HomeMattersParty